The title of this entry is a summary of the content of all my blog entries lately lbh.
Boyyssss with their father. Maybe he should have more like greyish hair. The twins got their light complexion from their mother :^). On this pic Lawrie and Cain are 17 years old.
I needed a calendar feat. Lawrence and Cain.<3 Cellshading colours because it's the LawrieCain anime official calendar. u kno :^)
All calendar pics plus scans under the cut^^
January - idk, it snows and it's cold outside. My perspective is so terrible.
February - Valentine's Day. They coincidentally both got the same flowers for each others. Valentine is about roses (and chocolate).
March - Easter. Apparently Easter Sunday is in March this year???
April - Lawrie's fake titties are bad because I can't even draw legit titties correctly. On this pic, the twins are younger (like 16-17). (Cain got his current haircut around 18-19, Lawrence started dying his hair (blonde) at the age of 15 and bleaching his eyebrows a little. That's why they're lighter on pics of him younger, he stopped bleaching them when he changed to his current auburn(?) colour.)
May - Spring.
June- Lawrie is love love love love. He's cute with a little tan.
July - Cain is the man. You can put the two pics together . :)
August - The twins are on a dinner for their birthday (aug14)... My background are questionably bad.
September - It's around the time when classes start again, but they're both grown men.. Hm, in disguise to infiltrate an HS.
October - Halloween. Demons...
November - My backgrounds are still bad.
December - Christmas. <3 <3
So that was it for my calendar. Its content is sort of questionable, that's how I like it ~<3!
"Lawrence in his early 20s."
(The outfit on the left is actually inspired by the weird Christmas decoration at work, it's like a Christmas crown made out of burgundy feathers?(the feather boa) with like two big ornaments (the earrings).. I though of Lawrie and it .. . and that's what happened. Even the weirdest things make me think of my OCs.)
Boy " You're small Lau----rence," (Lawrence and Laurence are pronounced differently in French, also Laurence is a women name.)
Lawrence "I cannot care less."
Lawrence "WHO MADE CAIN CRY?"
Some kid not on the drawing "Oh crap, we got the wrong one..."
(Lawrence talks English with Cain. )
Lawrence "Are you coming Cain?"
(So that's myself fangirling around Lawrence..//)
Cain "It looks good on you"
(Idol alternate universe. It's a unit featuring Lawrence, Mery and Larron.)
"Main vocals (You can't count on Larron and Lawrence to sing)"
Larron "Ah, it's flat. How did you do?" (Tucking..)
Shirley "Do you need me?"
Lawrence "What did you want to know?"
Lawrence "Are you coming?"
Lawrence "I'm cute, don't you think?"
Delphine "No."
(Delphine is a secretary at Lawrence's workplace. She's not relevant to the story, I just like designing characters around him.)
(Some magical girl shindan thingy. Deformed style so the brothers look cuter.)
(Delphine again. Decided to change her haircut. I thought this would be more fitting. Plus it's cute.)
"She is blonde."
"Younger, the brothers are 17 years old.
M Le Courneau father "Meet my sons, Cain and Lawrence."
Lawrence and Cain "Nice to meet you!"
Lawrence "I got a scholarship, I am entering university next semester."
Manon "Lawrie, Lawrie, do your thing!"
Lawrence "My thing? Do not that about it like that. It is not a performance."
Manon "Sorry, that's not what I meant... I find you so cute."
Lawrence "Will you help me?"
Manon "Really? Yes!"
Me "I would hug him too♡♡"
"Based on an Eli (love live) drawing from 20141218."
Lawrence "Ah ha, you really like this ice cream!"
Manon "It's the best in the city!"
Lawrence "Manon?"
Manon "You're so cute, I wanted to pat your head." (Using my other OCs to do what I want to do personally, I want to hug and caress Lawrence .. .. adsdsghgfsffdlhkgh)
(Lawrence growing up.. I think at age 16, he had his growth spurt(?) and suddenly was 6'. His 8 years old self looks kind of wonky, I think his head his too big..)I have a final tomorrow and I am here posting stuff about my babies. Priorities.
No comments:
Post a Comment