Merry Christmas ! I hope everyone has a great time with their friends or family or whoever they celebrate Christmas with if they celebrate it.
I wanted to draw a pic with the girls for Christmas because I noticed I almost never draw them.I don't draw the guys (other than Lawrence and Cain) that much either, come to think about it...It's a pic of the girls, but Lawrence is in it.Find the intruder lol. There's no drawing without him, I'm sorry girls..I drew different dresses for everyone and also slightly different tones of red. Look how cute Lawrence is.
Lawrence "You're adorable, Manon♡."
Manon "You too, Lawrie!"
Lawrence "I'm sure Cain will like it♡! I am superb~" ('Superbe' can be used like a synonym of magnificent, that's how Lawrence is using it here.) (He always uses the male gender even when he's crossdressing.)
Manon "Here..."
Lawrence "Manon?"
Manon "You need to be the prettiest!"
No comments:
Post a Comment