Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 is almost over...

My drawings during 2015:) It's all pics with Lawrie, I like how he's in woman's clothing in the four last months. ^w^♡ I spent the years drawing Lawrence, I barely drew fanarts... very little of them, wasn't really into fandoms this year. I don't know if I really improved this year, I think my art's been pretty constant.. I wanna improve my colours in 2016, I feel like they are kind of boring right now. (2009 to 2013 and 2014
Redraw of this. Lawrence has become manlier. It's been almost a year since this drawing, it's from Dec30 2014. I redrew it at some point this summer, but I wanted to do it again, because it's been a year now and I really  love Lawrence.

There's six fanarts after the cut and my usual scans...

Starting with the scans.

^Lawrie and furries www
"※Larron's chin is smaller than Lawrence's, less square."
Lawrence "I am feeling pumped! When I make myself cute, it gives me confidence♡ (I am always ah ha)"
Lawrence "Give me a moment, I will come to see you."
Lawrence "You're looking for Lawrence Le Courneau? Yes, it is me."
Lawrence "What is it?"
"He looks down on people."
"Lawrence at work"
Lawrence "Waa waa! Where did you find those photos?"
Lawrence "Cain, did you share my photos?"
Twins growing! I wanted to draw them on the same page, like for comparison purpose.

Fanarts! I'll start with the older ones..
Card fight Vanguard, November 2014. 
I actually started it during the summer of 2014, it was for a friend's fanbook (that unfortunately got cancelled). In this drawing, I was trying another colouring style, different from what I was used to back then. I think it looks pretty cool!
Idolmaster cinderella girls, early May 2015.
My guest illust. for amitie and fuku's girl-only fanbook. I decided to draw Love Laika from cinderella girls because it's my favourite unit. Minami is love ♡.
Show by Rock, June 2015. This band is great.
Monster Musume, August 2015. (Best girl.)
Danball Senki, August 2015.
My participation for the countdown for the English release. :)
Dragon Collection, November 2015. Really love the ep where Rei disguises as a girl, it's a pity he didn't stay like that longer. w

No comments:

Post a Comment