People voted for Lawrence in an idol costume. I had fun drawing this~ It's not the first time I draw Idol Lawrie w , /draws different outfits everytime ..
A series of doodles of Lawrie and Manon back when they were in a relationship. :)
Scans under cut ..
Delphine "Here are the documents, Lawrie."
Lawrence "Thanks, Delph!
Lawrence "Your shot, Cain." (nurse nurse nurse nurse nurse nurse nurse i liek)
(template)
Lawrence "So, are we going out?"
Manon "Yes, I'm ready too."
"*The coat is based on a Ventcouvert."
Lawrence "Wait, wait."
Manon "...Ok..?"
Manon "Ah ha ha Lawrie!"
Lawrence "What? Do I look ridiculous?"
"They're in front of a mirror." (It's not their reflection tho.)
Lawrence "Manon?"
Manon "You'll have to give me tips!"
Lawrence "I'm not doing anything special, you can probably do it already."
Manon "Don't act like you don't understand."
Lawrence "We'll do it together next time."
I feel like all I've been drawing lately is crossdressing Lawrence. He's cute what can I do. <:^3c
No comments:
Post a Comment