It's Charles' birthday today. :)
How do I explain this... The girl in the middle is me. It's a drawing of Cain, Lawrence and I wearing the lovelive school uniform. Some friends and I were talking about ourselves as lovelive idols.. On the sketch for myself, there's a bubble and I'm thinking about Lawrence lol. My friend said Lawrie in the same uniform. I had to draw it, but I couldn't draw him alone with me, I thought it'd be unfair for Cain, so I drew both of them with me.
This meme's been trending lately. With the amazing Stell and Tay, we did the closed eye switch around meme! ;D
Some scans and dropped pics under the cut^^
Shota Lawrence and Cain in cute dresses. They look great in those frilly dresses.
"I drew them too small... oops... It was cute ... Small twins, older..." (The line is how tall they should actually be w)
"※Lawrence's outfit is inspired by Givenchy Spring/Summer 2016 ^^ For the flower crown, I based it on Gucci's floral neck bow.
For Keith outfit, I inspired myself from an outfit in Gucci Fall/Winter 2015(It s actually Fall/Autumn lol i write stuff wrong in my sketchbook oops) , for the top."
I have been drawing Lawrence crossdressing a lot lately. When I draw him dressed like a woman, it's like a half done job. I guess it can be cute, but I feel like it's too much if he has (fake) titties. He's cute flat. I like that he looks like a guy in a dress... /looks away ...
Stuff I don't really like or don't feel like finishing.
This is from January. I kind of like it, but it's sort of wonky. I posted a preview before too, before it had colours.
Two tries to draw Lawrence in a wedding dress from July. Kind of like them.
"Office Work"
Cain has am kiss mark on his cheek...
coworker"Oh Cain! You'll have to introduce me to your girlfriend!"
Cain "?"
"Girlfriend..?"
Cain "big brother... how do i explain... hmm"
Cain "ah, no, she's just a friend!"
No comments:
Post a Comment