Lawrence, Lise and Manon... Lise isn't one of Lawrence's ex, I wanted to draw her.. <:3c She looks somewhat younger with her hair down, or maybe I'm just not very good at older ppl. She's not that old. She's older than Lawrie and Manon.^^
I coloured differently than usual. The bag is from Gucci.
I have difficulty drawing faces from side.. (bodies too) Maybe Lawrence should get his roots done soon.
Furry Lawrence lol.
Scans under the cut :)
Mery "What do you think (of my swimsuit)?"
Larron "Not sure..." "You know, it reminds me Lawrence ..."
Mery "YOU'RE SO DUMB!" (hmm 'con' is cunt, but meaning wise it's used like stupid/dumb here.)
"red with anger" (Don't forget Mery greatly dislikes Lawrence..)
"Lawrence and himself :^)"
"Some outfits for Mr Le Courneau :^)" (It's not really Mr, but Me, a Lawyer's title in French..)
"Like the belt..."
(Drawing outfits like that reminds me of this book my little sister has in elementary school to draw clothing on girls w. Some of the outfits are outfits I drew before.^^)
"I watched Monster Strike today and I wanted to draw Lawrie and Cain with a 'kind of' mobile game. It's an interesting concept^^. They are teenagers. Like 16 yo. Manon is 17yo. They are in Secondary school. Cain's girlfriend is younger, 14-15 yo? It's an alternate universe. There is also Kayler, she is a young teacher.^-^" (Rereading myself, my thoughts are kind of in disorder.)
(The top part is about Cain and Lawrence going on vacation together. Right before leaving, without his brother knowing, Cain has repacked Lawrie's luggage..)
Lawrence "Cain, what does this mean?" "When did you. even my underwear."
Cain "Do not worry! There is clothing for everyday."
Lawrence "That's not the point. Cain."
Lawrence "I would have preferred you ask me before. I can buy some ready-to-wear."
Cain "Noooo"
(Lawrence doesn't mind that much, he's mostly teasing Cain.)
Lawrence "Cain, are you coming?"
(I tried drawing Cain and Lawrence laughing.. they are cute.)
No comments:
Post a Comment