It's my first post of 2015... It's been a while since I posted here... First, I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you very much for 2014! Also, also, this blog is a year old now... Anyway...
For this first post of the year, I'll share some original art ...
He's Lawrence and he kicks butts.
Sorta ref sheet, with his twin brother Cain. (Lawrence's the oldest ^p^) They kick butts together. Most of the time Cain does the work, because he doesn't want his brother's hands to get dirty. (Not because Lawrence doesn't want to get his hands dirty)
When they were younger... Lawrence dies his hair, its real colour is the same as Cain's. I want to draw Cain a little chubby... it's cute. They are both very smart. <:-3
Lawrence likes to wear fake glasses just for "fashion".
Lawrence "aa, how exciting♡ aa, it's too much~♡"
Lawrence "Hey, I am the older one."
Cain "Big brother..."
Lawrence "Yes-♡"
Lawrence "..."
Person "Yes sir !!"
Lawrence "hmm... I don't see what you're talking about;;"
Mme Jones "I know you can do it."
Lawrence "waa, it's so cute♡! I don't know how to thank you♡!!"
Cain "Let's go big brother!
"Lawrence in disguise? commentary by Cain."
Cain "big brother, your shirt is a little too short..."
Cain "big brother! So cool, woooh!"
Lawrence "Ho ho, you are under arrest♡"
Lawrence "it's not cute..."
I like to draw Lawrence.. I like to draw girly guys..hahaha.
Thank you for reading ^o^!
No comments:
Post a Comment