That's a doodle that became a little more than a doodle. w There's kind of a lot of things on it... First, I used reference for elements included in it. I based myself on the new Toronto subway trains. I like the red and white colour choice, I think it's nice. For the ad, it was a campaign by the CFI. Also, Lawrence is "man-spreading". (I think man-spreading is really funny, like how it became a huge thing and it got a name w but I gotta admit that people sitting like that in the subways are.. :/ Lawrence can do it because he's cute uvu)
Both Cain and Larron wants to get into a fight, but Lawrence's not really into it (not right now).
I realize I don't really post much wip lately.. Trying to draw a kinda "kagerou days like illust" with younger Cain and Lawrence. I like how a lot of fanarts/drawings of this series has like lot of signalization panels going everywhere, it's stylish, I think? My lines are sorta sloppy w.
Here's younger Cain and Lawrence... I wanted to draw Lawrence younger in a cute (sorta bad) outfit... Cain tells Lawrence he looks good in that outfit. w
Cain "Big brother, this outfit suits you perfectly!"I made one of those "long comics" people do. There's no text, it's about younger Cain and Lawrence... The size is 500px × 7246px.. here ! It looks kinda bad w
Lawrence "Cain..."
Lawrence (older) "What do you think of this outfit, Cain?"
Cain "Oh, big brother, perfect, perfect!"
I'm going to post scans now. Not much to say... I draw a lot lately, maybe too much. I should concentrate on school. (help)
Scans under cut...
Scans under cut...
Victoria "This hoe!"
Lawrence "me too♡"
Lawrence "You're not really a women... So why can't I join too..."
Shirley "I am more convincing."
Charles "...How did he realise? Did I make mistakes in my calculations ..?"
"with his haircut when he was younger"
Lawrence "You're so cute♡"
Larron "damnit, if only that a chick!"
Larron "Hey, stop!"
Cain "You are pretty, big brother."
Lawrence "really...?"
Shirley "I am not what you think! Or who you think!"
Lawrence "(spitting)"
Cain "hmm... big brother..."
Shirley "Was it really a good idea?"
Thank you for reading !!<(_ _)>
No comments:
Post a Comment