Sunday, January 18, 2015

alumiisama

I was trying to draw like the anime . .. : ^)  Alumi's lovely. I wish he had more(?) anime official art,, (does he have any?)(if he does pleas e tell me..illhuntthemagasinesorbookswithit)
also little sketch to line thingy... I drew it on paper i used my little table so the sketch is still intact ^o^
I wonder if Izuna would be suportive, if let's say Alumi would show sadness... i don't know... I pretty much only wanted to draw Alumi crying,, because I think he puts mascara, and tears with mascara.. haha.
This is out of character??? like really... I'm sorry.. I don't think Alumi would do that, he respects the professor too much and young Alumi doesn't seem like a pushy man that would harass someone in such a way. Wanted to draw because : ^)  it's cute ..
cap redraw.. from episode 29 ! :3 I like Alumi's face in the original cap..
idk he's cute
scan from sketchbook..
Thanks for reading/looking! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment