Wednesday, January 21, 2015

originals !

I've been drawing a lot of original art lately.. The guy on left is Kelvin. :3 I had fun using purple to shade this drawing.. tho it makes Lawrence look really really white, he looks sick ww. (I like it)

Just for fun, here's a comparison of Kelvin now and how I drew him back in January 2013. (tho that pic was like air fighters AU) (I think I improved ww )(look at those fingers, terrible)
Law... 
Girls... On the left there's Victoria and on the right is Shirley. They both work together, but don't really get along. Victoria is an high school student .. 
Height... I should make a chart with all the characters, it would be useful.
Pink light coming out of their eyes... I t s fun to draw.. The guy on the lower right corner is Larron. He works with Lawrence and Cain. (Their "enemies" would be Charles, Keith, Kelvin, Shirley and Victoria ...)
Cain is difficult to draw, I'm not used to draw that kind of body.. I usually only draw twinks or shotas hahaha
fem!Lawrence. Her body looks too thin.
Scans coming up next ...

Lawrence "Nice to meet you, the name is Lawrence!"
Cain "Big brother, I am not sure this is a good idea..;; waa"
"lil'bro Cain gets the spotlight"
Cain "Big brother, your hands are warm..."
Shirley "Are you stupid?"
Shirley "You're trying to look like a woman? It's terrible, ah ha ha!" (no he s not bitch)
Shirley "Say~ Don't you want to work with us?"
Lawrence "You're coming with me!"
Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment