Friday, December 26, 2014

it s soon 2015...

There's a lot of stuff (well not that much) I'm going to start with the Gaist fanarts...
Drew this on Christmas Eve ww. I wanted to draw Alumi in cute clothes. The first thing I drew were the wedges, then I was like "crap, what can a man wear with wedges" ww He's wearing a shirt, but folded/attached like a dress.. it's a thing apparently (and I think it's cute.)
I like to draw Alumi in north american casual clothing.. This isn't my usual drawing style, I was trying something... Also, alternate colours, I was wondering what Alumi would look like with dark hair.. black hair...
cheebs (,,,actuallllyyy I got myself a new iPod for Christmas... and I wanted to make a cute custom case. I'll get this printed on a case...  i will!!)
My perspective is so wonky www how does perspective work? Anyway. I was thinking about Alumi and Izuna in  the morning...  ... can they sleep together pretty please? Quick colours, I might colour properly later. Also, I don't know if it's that apparent, but Alumi got less lashes and make-up..  I think he puts mascara.//
Kaitou Joker!! I really like Spade, he's very cute. ufufufu.
iloveswimsuits Hachi is so small .. . Hachi on this pic is a joke.. I don't know why, but I think Spade would wear a speedo.. idk he's flashy (in my opinion) and speedos are flashy... the spade on his swimsuit is pointing his crotch hahaha. imfive
Last week's Majin Bone ep broke my heart.. Those two... I really like them.. They finally got more screen time, we got to know them more ... I know they weren't shown to be friend when younger or anything, but I wanted to draw boys. :^)
Sorta upset with the latest ep of buddyfight... I wanted Raremaro to get on the stage and show his dazzling cardplaying skills...
maromaromaromaromaromaromaromaromaro
Benten finally made her anime appearance... She's a babe... ^p^ The pose is sorta wonky... I'm not really good with that angle.
I ship Benten and Momiji, eheh. I wish we'd have seen more of the interactions between the Seven God Suits. They all work like individually (so far), but they must have work together too at some point. I want to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment