Group pic of younger Alumi with Prof Dosmea, Mangan ... and Luminella. Hmmmm. I'm drawing a comic about younger Alumi ww that could be the cover. If I finish it. :^3
I just wanted to draw that so I did. I need to finish the colours, but I'll do it another time, as I don't feel like it at the moment.
I like sci-fi animes, I've been watching Uchuu Senkan Yamato (2199). I like those kind of uniforms /rolls , so i drew alumi and izuna in them, laugh
crouching, hehehehe. Alumi needs to wear heels... i want alumi with heels... heels. cute.
WIP, a pic with Erasers and scifi like theme ahahaha yeah. <:3c
fave anime boys together. Alumi with Buddyfight's Raremaro. Only wanted to draw them together because I like them.
Scans incoming, there's buddyfight, gaist, gundam, hero bank, magi, majinbone, tribe cool crew and originals
No comments:
Post a Comment