I started watching Majin Bone, I'm on episode 21 right now... It's really good, I wonder why I didn't watch it before.. I like Gregory and Victor. Them bros.
Victor is so cute... verymoe
Hero Bank doodles.. I look forward seeing more of this guy, well seeing more of the bad guys in general, I like antagonist~
Ryuuga s my fave heh
You can draw on word, I tried drawing this little guy. He's cute :3
Gaist Crusher, playing with Alumi's hair wwww he s so cute .. I can't draw Izuna's hair lmao... it looks weird here.
The template's from pixiv ... I, I had too much fun doing this wwwwww
more kissing stuff hehehe
My thought on Alumi's eyes.. In the game, his brows are smaller than in the anime. I like to think he started trimming(?) his eyebrows when he "changed". "before" refers to when he was still working with GCG.
Bunch of lecture note scans incoming ...
No comments:
Post a Comment