Trying not to draw alumi by himself. laugh. I mean ex GCG Eraser members, aka omegasama's fanclub... since you know, they all want Ω to acknowledge them. they didnt show Mangan wanting Ω's attention as much.. did they? I mostly remember Alumi and Rounder being like "look at me Ωsamaa".. hmm.
Progress thingy ww because I did one as I was drawing. fufu, you can see how I changed things. Even during the shading I edited the lines a little... idk I like to do those, it's sorta interesting. :0c
whispers help!! Actually, I wanted to draw casual Alumi but I ended up drawing him in a suit wwwwww Not confident with colour choice, but I think it looks good? Alumi's such a babe..
He's got an umbrella in the manga... he s go t an umbrella in the manga,, an umbrella.. .. IT S SO CUTE. fufu protecting his fair skin from the sun with an umbrella♡ Alumi's so cute, he's so cute♡
No comments:
Post a Comment