Thursday, November 6, 2014

kid animes fanart dump

(Inazuma Eleven GO) I bought the Inazuma Eleven GO games (dark, raimei and supernova), and I'm having sakka shota feels. I remember really liking those two back when I started watching GO... I still like them, they're the cute bench boys. and second team babes.
(Buddyfight) I don't think I've posted this one here? It was for Halloween, I used this as twitter icon. Maro is cute, i love maro.
Apron maro
They share the same voice actor in Japanese, so it makes GremlinMaro relevant to my interest upupupu. I want them to meet...
(Gaist Crusher) I like to draw Alumi, Alumi is fun to draw.. He's so pretty... I finished the Gaist game, I'm glad Alumi doesn't explicitly die in the game. It's more like we don't really know what happened to him and Mangan and Rounder.. You know what I really want, I want Alumi and Izuna to meet once more and talk.. So they can both understand what exactly happened. Well in the game tho, Izuna "betrayed" Alumi, so it's not exactly like in the anime.. but I want them to talk things out.
(Hero Bank) Tennouji Ryuuga is funny. I like him. I like grown up bad guys that fight with kids... Kid animes bad guys are ridiculous... I caught up to the Hero Bank anime, so now I'm just like, waiting for the next episode. /lays down Gimme next episode now, gimme all episodes now.
Laugh because I can't draw men bodies (anymore, because apparently I used to be able to, last year) yeah.


Next will be some scans, there's mostly Hero Bank and Gaist but there's also einamu(ina11) and Shuu(tokyoghoul) yeah
Kinda embarrassing/// Especially the CatIzunaAlumi stuff//////////// or Alumi as a gaist crusher... And my Japanese, because I'm a weeb and I write jap in my doodles// You can see I changed inking pen, I have one that makes thicker lines now, I like it. I've been drawing on paper more lately, or I think so?ww

No comments:

Post a Comment