Wednesday, November 26, 2014

kidanimesaremyfavourite

(Hero Bank) Tomorrow, there's the new Hero Bank game in Japan!! I played through the demo twice.. I will play it more maybe until I get my copy. (but I'll have to play the first game before I start the second, will I?) ww Nagare is cute. :3
Mitsuo is always ready for business opportunities. ww
This week's episode... I look forward when Taiga will call Ryuuga "aniki" again ;u;
cute brothers ...
(Gaist Crusher) From some Kill La Kill cap... I... was unable to stop myself from drawing this wwwwwwww Alumi is amazing.
Bad fashion younger Alumi... bububu he s so cute.
I don't really like jeans shirt... buuuuut if it s alumi /looks away
he d look cute in casual i thought..
I drew the lines in class... in my lecture notes.. it was so embarrassing wwwww what am i doing during class..
Some doodle during my break at work the other day...
(buddyfight) RAREMAROOO IS BACK  im so happy. thank you buddyfight, thank you bushiroad. i missed maro so much... cute precious little emperor maro boy.
They're both participating in this Gaen cup thingy right? I hope we'll get a magomaro battle~~ 
The other day I was doodling at work.. sheeds looks weird lol.
Another doodle, during work... I didn't have ref with me, so Kirisame's hair a little off and Kemura looks a little weird too ww My memory isn't the greatest. ^^;; I like to draw maro baby in girly outfits. ^p^
I started watching Tribe Cool Crew... It's cute.. Also, it's interesting visually. I like the art. It's very different from what you're used to see in animes. :oc Mizuki is pretty.. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment