I rewatched gundam seed during the weekend (altho i should be doing homework ahahahahaha) ... So many feels.. It aired back in 2006?2007? on Canadian television and I'd watch it with my siblings, but I never got to finish it. I saw some of the first episodes of Seed Destiny too... G no Reconguista got me really excited about gundams and I wanted to watch Seed... I want to watch the older gundam series too sometime.
I think Yzak and Klim have similar haircut :3 :3
Klim Nick. I don't know what his full pilot suit looks like... I drew this using caps I found online. I want to watch the first episodes really bad ;-; If only I was in Japan... Will patiently wait for October to come ><
Clotho from Seed... he's cute. ... I feel bad for him and the two others, they were like literally objects to Azrael. He wasn't the nicest boy in the world, but he didn't deserve that treatment..
Doodles ~ :3c You can guess who's my favourite character ww
(((I GOT THE YZAK FIGURE ahahahah)))
No comments:
Post a Comment