Progress for a dark army illust. They're really cool, and, wow, Kyoya is such a bad friend ... I feel sorta bad for them. I ship everyone from the dark army with Kyoya ahahah and with Shido too. I mean you can ship all of them together, it's really magic. and their design are cute!! perfect..
maro is tru love
I really like to draw fusion of Raremaro and his buddy, Grendel. I hope buddyfight will introduce at some point a force that allows characters/fighters to fuse with their buddy monster, that would be really cool ^-^<3
Cheebs. I don't have my own style to draw chibi, so I p much imitate other's chibi styles..
Gremlin!!
In the first PV from aug2013, there's this character that is shown... I wonder if he will appear in the anime.. Back then, legend world was called mythology world. As they changed this, maybe they removed him? idk We will see. But I'm curious, I want to meet this mysterious character.
A drawing of Sheeds I didn't finish. There's errors in the outfit, I drew it when only the preview for ep 34 had aired.
Magomaro, my theory on where Raremaro got his ABC cup videos.
shota and cat ears...
Rouga doodle that doesn't make any sense..
A sad rouga
Now I have a lot of scans... I put them in an approximate chronological order depending the type, first off are those on loose sheets/white paper, then it's scans from my lecture notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment