Sailorfuku!Garma... . . Garma looks cute whatever outfit he wears u///u I recently got vol 1-6 of the origin manga, i lo ve it, I love how it shows what happened before the war and the gundam anime. It's such a good manga, I can't wait for the next vol. to be released here... Yah, cuz I buy it in English, the collector(?) edition looks great, I love the colour pages ^p^ The part with Garma and Char's past together in military school is A++++ and Kycilia is A++++ too, she's so cool..
Now, I'll post some G reco, i mean Klim Nick doodles.. ww
heads
The Montero is totally cool (and i can't draw mechas lol)
Klim with an SD Montero, but I'm not really good at SD mobile suits... ahah Also the lines cuz I posted them before and had the two ver. of the drawing so why not post it too.
Cheebs, I'm not really good at chibis tbh but I wanted to draw a cute Klim Nick heheh
Black suit <:3c
These actually all come from my lecture notes because I draw a lot during class,,, There was more but I didn't feel like they were worth lining/colouring. /lays down
I'm really excited about G reco.. . . I can't wait for it to air next week >< ><
No comments:
Post a Comment