Today, I will update my blog twice. This first post is for fanarts that are not buddyfight and some originals... School started I guess I will be a little busy? I scanned some doodles from my lecture notes on that point ww
(gundam G no reconguista) I'm really looking forward to the new gundam series. tbh I haven't watched any of the recent gundam series... I used to watch Seed ww I really like the character design for the new one and the art<3<3 it's so pretty I can't wait to watch it ><
Klim Nick is especially cute ^-^ <3 He's my favourite character already ww
(Haikyuu!!) I draw some haikyuu sometime.. (but it's difficult) I'm on the Kuroken ship~
Kuroo is super sexy heheh
(free!) Nitoriiii is cuuuuute <3<3 (he's wearing his swimsuit)
/passionately draws the free! shotas ..Kisumi's little brother is really cute . (he's wearing a swimsuit)
(Brothers Conflict) Why?? Brocon?? I love brocon.. but actually, it's, there was this man that came to talk to the class and he had a nice butt... but wouldn't draw him,, lol ,,/// so I started drawing Ukyo and I added Ema ^-^
Ema's cute..
(tokyo ghoul) I like Tsukiken ww
(Naruto) I follow the naruto69min twitter and i've literally been waiting for the moment the theme would be akatsuki to use it as an excuse to draw deidara eheheh
Now, some original characters..
Odilon~~ It's a drawing from March I edited/cleaned. It was a design for Odilon's outfit. (He's my BJD<3)
doodles
Thank you for reading/checking out my drawings ~
No comments:
Post a Comment