Thursday, June 12, 2014

nitorin

When you rewatch free and there s nitori and rin, and you just ...nitorin
Nitori only wants the best for his senpai. (But he doesn't necessarily exactly know what senpai needs...)
 Princes ohohoho Nitori is cuter with shorts heheh
Shota rin :3 His scarf is so cute. So is his coat. He's so cute.
Rin's potential boyfriends. He got a kouhai, a childhood friend and a senpai(maybe I should have drawen him too). Rin's got a harem. This has probably been done 2000 times because those outfits r great but I wanted to do it too.
Nitori:"Rin-senpai, let's take a commemorative photo!" Rin:"A-ai, what's with the pose..." Nitori:"Victory!!" ... Nitori:"Here. Here... Some glitters will make it cute... Senpai!! Look!" Rin:"..." 
I'm not a fic writer ahaha, but that's how I think it'd go ww.
 Trying out some waterpaint like brushes. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment