Thursday, June 19, 2014

ghost messenger stuff

I ordered the OVA and some merch from Korea and it came in yesterday... I took some pics to share with friends! I was really excited for this order~
First, here is what I've ordered. The KangLim fig, the Sara SD fig, the OVA dvd limited edition and the novel. I also got a pen with little KangLim on it!! (and small posters)
Here's the DVD and the book. The DVD was pretty hard to remove from the box lol. As you can see there is a booklet and three postcards with it :3 The box is pretty cool. The book came with three bookmarks and 8 postcards (there s one with KangLim but i forgot to put it in the pic :3) I got two different posters of the movie. 
On the OVA, I really like the first episode!! The animation is stunning, the story is interesting. It's a pity they weren't able to continue it. I will surely get the movie as it seems to be continuing the OVA's storyline. (I hope the movie's dvd will have english subs like the ova had) Ah, yeah, Sara only appeared at the end of the first OVA... O-<-< I guess that means he was going to appear in the second ova that never was released......... Movie I want you, Sara, I want to see you.
The two figures. Little review. The KangLim figure looks pretty good, the mold is nice. But the painting job for details is a little meh and they didn't completely remove the mold lines... But it's pretty good for its price. The Sara figure is really cute! The only thing that I like a little less is they didn't put his lipstick :3 (I'll add it myself then)

So yeah, that's it. I'm satisfied with my order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment