My friend's been posting lottsa things about this Korean movie Ghost Messenger. It's pretty and got neat chara design.. so i succumbed to the temptation to check it out... (I watched the PV several times yeh i, i)
Anyway, Sara is really cute. ^w^
cellshading and overlays
He got an alternate outfit and I wanted to draw him in it. I know he's always smiling and looking evil but I wanted to try drawing him, something like melancholic idk (oh and yeha i decided to update this post instead of making 200000 in two days for draws of the same series yeah)
gunnnss (I don't understand how they work, and one of them is like a gun cellphone... me no undersand..)
cellshading and overlays
He got an alternate outfit and I wanted to draw him in it. I know he's always smiling and looking evil but I wanted to try drawing him, something like melancholic idk (oh and yeha i decided to update this post instead of making 200000 in two days for draws of the same series yeah)
gunnnss (I don't understand how they work, and one of them is like a gun cellphone... me no undersand..)
No comments:
Post a Comment