Monday, June 2, 2014

much scan

I went thru my lil sketchbook and scanned a lot of stuff
(left) buddyfight (right) buddyfight, feat.tenkai Gen
(left) tenkai (right)dialovers(up) and tenkai(down)
(left) tenkai (right) original
(left) kurobas (right) buddyfight (rouga and kiri are hiding in the corner) (this is my bus stop ww)
 (left) buddyfight (right) original
buddyfight
(left) buddyfight(top)(i messed up his colour lol i am sad) yowapeda(down)  (right) buddyfight
(left) jojos, and originals... (right) vanguard
(left) buddyfight (right) buddyfight and vanguard
(left) buddyfight (right) original
(left) original (right) vanguard
Vanguard (I messed up kourinchan's proportions,,, lol)
(left) vanguard (right) buddyfight (I accidentaly closed my sketchbook b4 ren s colour were 100% dry....)
(left) vanguard (right) buddyfight 
(left) yowapeda(or when i try drawing midousuji by memory) (right) buddyfight
(left) original (right) vanguard
(left) bad medicine (right) dialovers (school boys au)
(left) kamiaso (right) practice lol
original
(left) original (right) snk
(left) snk and buddyfight (right) date-a-live
snk (i know Levi's friend are not gonna end up in a good way and it makes me sad already. I really like the eruri spinoff it's precious...)
...nsfw under cut
snk (eruri pron) (what) (pwp)
(left) snk (u can see the comic, the paper didn't really like my sharpie) (right) There's a Caesar(nobufool) head that I messed up... sorry Caesar-chan. Also Rinnito doodle, free s2 is coming soon, I guess I'm looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment