Friday, February 7, 2014

rouga no

I'm heartbroken afte r episode 6.

Some derp doodle of Rouga, looking a lot more shota lol, but  i can do what i want ~~~ 
Rouga's only friend is his fat bird. What a loner. And when he sees Tasuku in the bathroom he stares because Tasuku. (i wasn't sure if it's nsfw it's fine to me)
I don't know, no one knows.
Rouga headcanons and yeah whatever he,s a darling. And some DrFerd scribbles (jojo)
Scribbling is my sport. Rouga's birdsexual. no. i mean. no.  nanananannanannanananna paruko yeah
Rouga and Shido-kun. Yup. and uh, some unfinished doodle of rouga-wolf fighting with future-Tasuku.

and now, some extra ... before the nsfw that shall be under the cut.
Valentine card. i might print it for myself because. because.

Time for the cut, prepare yourself (if u check lol)
A joke for ep4. yup.
I'm toning it rn, i am trash. oops.
I suck at drawing dicks, so it's kinda awkward and embarrassing,,,,, awawawah

No comments:

Post a Comment