fasdhlfhdaslfdsadsucruoirfu,vsdjkleuwhrhlsjdfahldjvjhjhlsdajlvhavadldsjvlvhlefdashjvljdsjasvdavdshvdshavdslvddvvsavdbhkvcchragoufsabdakgsgksafdshjfdasjklglahjafldsfasdhjsdhgpiavvdljdhlle is this what you call happiness #yes yea h yes yes yees I'm sorry but I had to make a post, I am SO happy, like thank you thank you rejet. Thank you for new project, thank you.
I'm crying. It's like a birthday gift but a month before my birthday. Shin is very precious, Carla too, even if he has a chick name. Also, they announced new drama CDs, and CHARACTER SONG! :D but i m sad reiji is the last again;;;;; gotta wait 'til 2015.04. ;;-;;
Let's move on tho,
So I tried drawing them when I was in the bus, but my memory isn't the best ref. (laugh)
As soon as I arrived home, I inked it. Lovely brothers. I'll colour it later tho, I'm busy tonight, stuff to give in tomorrow plus a test;;;
As I was thinking "oh I should study" i started inking this quick derp I did this morning in class. Omg u know those two match. Reiji is megane, half-gloves and Shin is half-megane, gloves. heheh.
I'm so happy about this announcement.
also i have some buddyfight stuff but i ll wait to have more, will postlater
No comments:
Post a Comment