Monday, February 3, 2014

buddyfighto

Kay told me to watch buddyfight ,   and  .. .   omg .. . 
So Task-senpai(Tasuku) and loser-senpai(Rouga). :3 I was joking a lot about how much of a loser Rouga is, but  I really like him, he's, he's a special loser, not just like any loser. He's precious. All he cares about his winning,,, what a loser...
Some black and white scribbles. (This is what i do i nthe bus) (I "colour" it once I'm home tho) Some megane, because glasses are cute. 
Uh, yeah. don't ask. And some cute proud Rouga, because he surely has his cute side too, I'm sure, he's not just evil smile "victorryy" UvU Can't wait for next episode btw, because he gets more action !!  Oh, yeah, and I have that headcanon, Rouga has problems with his right shoulder because his fat bird always sits there and it's heavy and it's bad for his shoulder. so yeah ahah.
More Rouga. :3 and a Mikisugi(KLK) heheh hehehhehehheh Kill la Kill is great . 
oh, yeah, and I'm doing to horror on my freetime. haha bye

No comments:

Post a Comment