Not sure where to start,,,
Uh, I finished my dialovers dark fate drawing, them bros looking great.
AN D GeT some BUDDYFIGHT because thats all i do lately, , ,,, i'm buddyfight. And rouga is very important to me. I'm still very sad about episode 6.
I'm starting this thing, ROUGA COME BACK TO SCHOOL PLEASE. Because please come back darlin' loser babe.
A ship amongst others. :3 :3 i gues sit s not really nsfw, like visual isnt. he only mentions sex. yeah, yeah. Actually my fave Rouga ship is Kiri x Rouga. I want Kiri to turn out bad, so badly .. . . i don t think it ll happen, but we never know.
I coloured all day, not really all day, i worked from 12-19. and wait, we're not even the 8th anymore;;; but wtv, I coloured a lot, and i m tired ZzzzZz.
No comments:
Post a Comment