The Lawrence drawings first...
BJD characters...
Here's a fanart of Zen from Mystic Messenger. I wanted to play his route (even if apparently it's kinda painful to play), but I got in Yoosung's route where I got a bad ending at day 5.. I haven't played since. >-<;
Thank you for checking!
It's October!!! Halloween month ! ^o^
I need to practice drawing younger Lawrence and small boys in general//
BJD characters...
Meet Laetitia~ She should be arriving home soon, I'll post pics of her on flickr^-^! I'd like to get her to look like that; I'll have to start sewing..! and buy her a cute wig and eyes.
This is Eden. She should arrive by the end of the month, but the company I'm getting her from is known for being super slow at sending out stuff.. hmmm let's stay positive..! I want her to look like an ordinary girl? ^^
My new icon on DoA, small witch Odilon ^o^!Here's a fanart of Zen from Mystic Messenger. I wanted to play his route (even if apparently it's kinda painful to play), but I got in Yoosung's route where I got a bad ending at day 5.. I haven't played since. >-<;
Scans under the cut ^-^
(Lawrence doesn't work with people who lie to him. (like ofc would he defend/work with someone who doesn't tell him the truth..))
(This page features Chizuru from Dream Festival! He's a cutie ^p^~)I'm trying stuff, I want to improve too. My art is pretty inconsistent lately;;.
Thank you for checking!
No comments:
Post a Comment