Sunday, September 18, 2016

Derp collection vol.N

I've been drawing pretty slowly lately.
I am trying to draw a little more digital like I used to, at some point. Digital art is difficult, you don't have as much as a general view of your drawing. I'm not sure how to explain. I tend to zoom in on details and when I zoom out they sometimes end up looking wrong. rip. 
Not sure where to start.
Odilon, my dolly~ I like how digital painting looks, I have a lot to improve. I never know where to start, how do ppl paint?? This is from two months ago, I kinda forgot about it oops.
Noriko and Nirono from my HS webcomic Little Braver. Trying things with colours.
An headshot of Cain. I find him difficult to draw. His face looks pretty much the same as his twin 's, Lawrence, but like more round, more chubby? Big men are difficult to draw//!
I had to draw Lawrie  in a slip someday. The time finally came.

The shading is not fully done hm. The outfit is inspired by Iplehouse's dresses **.
It was late at night  when  I drew this, I wanted to illustrate a weaker(?) side of Lawrence. He acts like every thing is easy for him, but he actually works pretty hard. He sometimes sleep very little for weeks because of the cases he is working on. Lawrie wants to give his best. It happens to him to pass out at his desk. Because they live together, Cain finds Lawrence and brings him to his bed. (They have separate bedrooms.) I  think it's kinda cute//.

Doodles


There was this bishonen shindan going around. I gave a try drawing my bishonen. I wanted him to look long, maybe he's a little Too Long LOL.

NSFWish content under the cut and some scans ^-^

Schoolgirl Lawrence nyahaha It's the same costume as from the September illust of my LawrieCain calendar~
Click on the preview to see the full thing. I wasn't sure to post it, it's from May. I like this doodle a lot, but it's  kinda embarrassing//. Enjoy Lawrence with adhesive breast forms//.
"Scribbles of Lawrence and Manon back when they were together."
"i don't really know"
Lawrence "Come on, it hurts~" (Odilon's kicking his leg.)
Odilon "Shut up, asshole."
Lawrence "You're late."
Larron "You stand out too much Lawrence..."
"i can't draw without sketch or precise ideas..." (truth) (the content of this page in one line)
"Keith is kinda large because of his tall height. He's not fat (or small)..." (Keith kinda looks like Cain, but they also look different. I wonder if it's cause their expressions are too similar;;)
Thank you for checking~:))

No comments:

Post a Comment