Scanned new pages from my sketchbook! :) Please check under the cut, this is a little teaser ^-^~
Mostly Lawrence and other OCs ^^ There's three random aqours busts w.
"Her head is too big. She looks really disproportionate. :oc"
"Tomboyish."
"Parody of a drawing from November 2015... :3"
Cain "Big brother, you arranged yourself pretty today♡"
Lawrence "It's been a while since we had dinner together. I was looking forward to it!"
Cain "Where do you want to eat?"
Me "My sons are the cutest waaa♡♡"
"The cutest brother~~~"
"Heights"
Lawrence "Ah! Here you are !"
"To the adventure!"
"The brothers around 18-19 years old. Lawrence is in university..." (This page is already mostly in English haha gj) (Technically, I should make Lawrie and Cain talk English more since they are anglophones... )
(Eden is a character for a bjd ^-^ She's an AprilStory Adrian~)
"Eden. Must give her a softer face."
"She's a little shy."
"Eden is 16 years old. She goes to a private college. Her image colour is powder blue. She's shyer around boys."
"Cain a little younger? or just badly drawn... (lol)"
(This page has a sorta comic, but it's starts at the bottom to go to the top. haha. I'll translate it in order ^^; dsjfsdj it's a little embarrassing.)
"Evening at the bar with Lawrie & Manon"
① Lawrence "Should we go back now? Or do we continue?"
Manon "You? I'm not sleepy."
② Lawrence "So fuckin' hot..."
Manon "More?"
③ Manon "You drank too much, Lawrie-"
Lawrence "Ah ha ha ha. Oh dear, it's getting late."
"orz; I kinda messed up Cain's face... I tried to fix it...!"
"weird hand"
Lawrence "Hello little man!"
Manon "(Lawrence's kinda good with kids..!)"
Lawrence "Congratulations on your son!" (Probably some friend's baby..)
Lawrence "Hey! Girl-!
Cain "Is big brother sick?"
Lawrence "Following stereotypes, uh..?"
Thank you for checking my blog♡
No comments:
Post a Comment