I haven't posted on here in a month. 💦
I'll start with original drawings~
It was Lawrence and Cain's birthday on Aug14th ^p^!
Here's some fanarts ^^
Love Live Sunshine - I love the third years !! I love aqours !! I love Mari !!
Ensemble Stars - Headshots.. Natsume from the new unit Switch is cute ** Tori because he's best boy :P
Idolish 7 - Request on twitter ^-^ Come to think of it, I haven't played i7 in months..
In the meanwhile, I got my new bjd boy, Lawrence ^o^!
Check out his flickr album, I took some pics of his unboxing** (Contains doll nudity! I have yet to get wigs and clothing for him.. Sorry Lawrie///) I love him!! He's so pretty and his condescending look...dokis///!! o(-(
There's no scans in this update... I need to find time and motivation to scan my sketchbook. (There's actually some pages I'm waiting to finish before scanning,, but I keep procrastinating.. There's half lined draws;;oops)
There's no scans in this update... I need to find time and motivation to scan my sketchbook. (There's actually some pages I'm waiting to finish before scanning,, but I keep procrastinating.. There's half lined draws;;oops)

No comments:
Post a Comment