Saturday, July 16, 2016

the bros and some scans (nswf-ish)

There's two small drawings of Lawrence and Cain. They're half-naked so it's under the cut. :)

Lawrence, my little demon~ Dskjsdhkds. I've drawn him in that outfit previously too... I like it, so.. haha why not.
Cain, my small  angel~ I don't know what pushed me to draw those. ><///

"His arms are too big/long?"
"His body is ugle, his shoulders are too wide." (I don't really like this doodle and the ones around. Lawrie doesn't look good. :s This page is kinda derp overall.)
Lawrence "Ah yeah, with my dyed hair, I have to wear a shower cap." (lmao I was thinking about Lawrie in the shower an d was like , but doesn t hairdye go away... I think too much//)
(I watched the Voltron reboot in an afternoon-evening around the end of June. It's a nice series~ I had fun watching it^^)
(lullabypoem)
"Lawrie ties his hair in a ponytail to prepare food."
Me "Kiaaah- bunch of Lawrie♥♥♥" (Wrote kya with a i so I could put a heart on the i.)
Lawrence "So, Larron, can you explain me this?" (I didn't put much thoughts in the setting; what exactly is he talking about.. I guess it's up to you.)
Lawrence "Ah Cain! Sorry, I'm late !"
Cain "Big brother! Here you are !" "Ah, you are so pretty! For me only~♥"
Lawrence " I seriously do not have time now. Another time?"
Lawrence "You look rather cute today." (HE' S  OBVIOUSLY TALKING TO ME  ...NOT)
Lawrence "You know people pay a lot to see me~" (I thought it sounded questionable hahaha Makes Lawrie say weird stuff.)

It's so embarrassing posting sketchbook doodles with writing, but I'm trying not to erase everything, maybe it's not that ridiculous. I hope.. Like the stuff I write... ><///

No comments:

Post a Comment