Quick doodle of Odilon and my elf ruby.. I need to find her a name >-< As long as I find a name before she arrives..! I've been looking at brown tan uv pics, I think she'll be a little lighter than that drawing. :o I guess we'll see when she comes home.
Talking about dollies, I sent out Odilon to get a new faceup, I'm really excited about it, but also kinda lonely? I'll be doll-less for a month or two... (I'm also slightly worried, I know it almost never happens, but please don't get lost in the mail waaa) Can't wait for baby to be back with a new faceup..! (I want to learn to do body blushing, Odilon should have little freckles all over their body, it'd be adorbs//)
Lawrence and Manon busts I guess. I didn't really how to colour them, I never really how to colour drawings to be honest... Tried stuff^^
Hm, I bought cute wigs for my future Lawrie bjd including this one which I find really cute, so I drew him in it~ As I was drawing, I thought the haircut looked familiar. I realised it's based on Takagaki Kaede's haircut dsldjkds. Lawrie cosplays--
Scans under the cut -!
I have been drawing pretty slowly lately/not that much... There's some drawings in the pages from my sketchbook that have already been posted coloured here before. I'll link the entries where you can find the colour version^^
Scans under the cut -!
I have been drawing pretty slowly lately/not that much... There's some drawings in the pages from my sketchbook that have already been posted coloured here before. I'll link the entries where you can find the colour version^^
(You can find the colour version of the Lawrie on top left corner here.)
"Cain is hot too..."
(Colour ver. of Lawrie/Cain drawings here~)
(I thought Lawrence would look cute in lolita, but Lawrie wouldn't wear that kind of clothing. He has a more simple? style; he's not into the frilly stuff.)
"(Stop me...)"
Manon "This kind of clothing is popular in Japan apparently."
"two 6 feets dolls" (They're kinda tall, the twins probably look more intimidating than cute in lolita---)
"I'm not good at drawing kisses..."
(Lawrie genderbend. He doesn't look so happy about his body becoming a girl's-- I censored his/her pee area...)
Lawrence "Have you seen my coat?"
"Small Lawrie in Odilon's dress."
No comments:
Post a Comment