I haven't been drawing that much lately.. Some colours on drawings from my sketchbook..
Always drawing the same angle and Lawrence.
Early HS OCs. I don't remember their names and they weren't written in the sketchbook where I found them. They're from my "all characters need 'Japanese names'" phase, so tbh maybe it's better we don't know their weebie names. Here's a drawing of them from 2009.
My icon on DoA. (but I kinda changed Odilon's look--- maybe I should update it..)
nudity under the cut^^
Black Odilon.
Got my hands on this girlie~ I ordered her in brown tan^^ She should arrive in October or November? In the meantime, I'm working on her character. I like the elf hunter concept, I'm thinking of keeping it~
Got my hands on this girlie~ I ordered her in brown tan^^ She should arrive in October or November? In the meantime, I'm working on her character. I like the elf hunter concept, I'm thinking of keeping it~
No comments:
Post a Comment