Friday, May 27, 2016

more lawrie content

It was hot and I thought about how Lawrie must feel hot sometimes too. Especially, because I often draw him wearing multiple layers of clothing.. I really like his lips on that drawing. :9
There was this "tag yourself as" meme going around recently. I saw someone do it with their OCs and I knew I had to try doing it too. Sloppy doodles, simplistic descriptions and funny names to fit the meme. B) I tried. 
Some scans under the cut~


Manon "You're skinny; you should eat more, Lawrie!"
Lawrence "Yes, yes, Manon."
Cain "Do not touch Lawrence."
"Cain might be more selfish than Lawrence. His manipulative side can surprise many because of his soft appearance. The brothers are twins after all, they are similar."
"same shirt..."
"me to fill empty space"
Me "I am god. I have created you." (I wrote Je like Ze, so it's funnier.)
"Without wig.. Hm. He ties his hair." 
Lawrence "You're so cute Larron☆"
"It's like a little derp... lol."
Cain "Please?"
Lawrence "Please, don't look at me like that..."
Smol Lawrence "Gladly!"
(The smol Lawrence in panties is so derpy, but like it's there so I didn't remove it.. I was to be honest just trying to fill the empty space with the lower doodles.)

Thank u for checking my blog. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment