Saturday, May 14, 2016

dump

A draw with Mery, Larron and Jack. :) I used to line a lot trad (I still do, but less for "illust"s.), I tried doing something similar to what I used to do in 2013.. Meanwhile, my drawings have kinda improved, I feel like my "illust"s have gotten sloppier. Hm. I'm satisfied with the result, thought it feels kinda empty.
I tried finding a story to make out of this pic. They got lost in a forest I guess? Mery says it's Larron's fault, so he should get them out of that situation. He's like "too bothersome, idc". Jack's like "come on guys, let's all work together?"
Adile and her brother Reygnord. He's a big bara eagle. (Looking at it again made me notice his colours are so, idk, American? lmao)
My BJD, Odilon ^w^. I got them new clothing!! (I posted a drawing of them on my blog before, in this entry. It's their "original design", I wanted to sew that outfit someday, but never did. Also, idk if I know how to sew lol.) (Another older drawing, that's probably from late 2013 early 2014..) 

Lawrie, my luv.
I drew this Larron's birthday last month and I forgot to upload it here. Lawrie is the prettiest on this pic.uwu

Hm. Gijinkas of pkmn sunmoon starters... I gave them names for like if I choose them as starters. I tried.

WIPs/stuff I'm unlikely to finish after the cut ..


In chronological order..

No comments:

Post a Comment