I'm a little artblocked, so I'm trying to doodle in a more relaxed way? It's mostly original, but there's Yuri on Ice and Band Yarouze doodles.
Here's a WIP I started this at the end of September. I still need to shade it properly and draw a background. >-<
The scans are under the cut! :)
Lawrence "Come on Cain, you're making me blush!"
Cain "Big bro, you're super cute!!"
Manon "Lawrie? It's a while I have seen you!"
Lawrence "Ah~ Hi Manon♡"
Manon "Always busy at the office?"
Lawrence "Yes, rather. I still took my day. How is Sophie?"
"He woke up from a long night."
(Next to Yuri on the left) "This one is better."
(Next to Yuri on the right) "Face too long."
Cain "My brother and I are going on vacation tomorrow!!! I'm looking forward to it!"
"Lawrence in his 20s with his original outfit"
Manon "Hey there Lawrie !"
Thank you for checking !!
No comments:
Post a Comment