Friday, May 8, 2015

more original doodles

Lawrence, Manon and Cain. Cell-shading. For Law's suit, I wanted him to wear something a little special(?). The black lapels and pants contrast with white jacket I thought it'd look nice. :3
Law is wearing a lawyer robe.
Law cheebs. I don't really know how to draw chibis, I am trying to find my own style.
The brothers taking a selfie. Law has to remove his glove to use a smartphone w I doubt his leather gloves would work well with the touchscreen, and touchscreen leather gloves are lame. ahahah. Law almost always were gloves, but it's not to hide anything. He thinks it's fashionable or something. I drew him in this outfit a few times before... I like it.
Fashionable. or not.
I tried drawing them in "teenage girl fashion" .. I looked it up on google... Meanwhile Lawrence is pretty comfortable in it, Cain thinks it's embarrassing. Cain is hairy, I meant to make him like that before, but never really drew it. He wears long sleeves most of the time tho. Law had laser hair removal.. . ..  . . .
I tried drawing something a bit like idk biker fashion. Leather jacket, boots.. stereotypical image w. Also, blond Law, because he looks cute in blond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment