Monday, April 20, 2015

originals

Lawrence's my favourite bae right now. ^p^ Inspired by Wakeshima Kanon's illusts/works. I got her new album, it's really good.! The flowers are forget-me-nots, apparently, it means faithful love and memories .. Law's love for his brother... /looks away His memories with his brother.. hmmm... . .. Lawrence is a little obsessed with his brother I guess.
Lawrence with long hair because  I can :^)
Drew this for my birthday. Please clean up my bedroom, Law-tan<3!
Law with Keith... wanted to draw Law in a bright red suit fufufu. His pose is kinda weird..
Keith is a nice big boy. ^^
Law growing up. idk if his evolution makes sense, not sure how men grow up. Law is in his thirties. :3 I took this template from pixiv... (actually from a log on pixiv but they didnt say where they got it,,, i m sorry whoever made the template, but thank you)
Younger Law and Cain... They don't have like different eye colours, it's because I thought it looked sorta cool ... haha. When the twins were younger Lawrence would fight a lot and people who mistake Cain for him, so Cain, his little brother, would get his butt kicked instead of him... That's why he's got bandages. Lawrence is strong and usually doesn't get scratched when fighting. He also really dislikes getting hurt and especially getting dirty. He eventually taught Cain how to fight ...
most of the characters from the same world/story in this illust... will I ever finish it? Larron is the main character even if I draw Lawrence 24/7. He's a side character kinda.
The story is about Larron who's wanted by authorities because he possesses a dangerous power. Some people in that world have some sort of powers, they usually go to an academy where they learn how to control it and that they shouldn't use it in everyday life, pretty much...
Larron escaped from that academy and freeloads at his friend(Mery)'s house. (He tried going to Law and Cain's place, but he wasn't able to convince them to keep him. w. He somehow knows them because of something that happened few years before the story takes place.) Larron likes to have fun and dislikes boredom, he does crap very often. That's pretty much the main plot... I wrote a bunch about side characters like Lawrence and Jones... I know about them more than about Larron.. Oops. w. I kinda stopped working on the main story back in 2013... but now that I'm back into I want to continue developing their world and continue the story... maybe eventually draw it. Hopefully.
Coloured a photo! I thought it'd look nice... it does , i think! He's saying "Ah, here you are!"
I like flowers.. This drawing features Law's ex-girlfriend. They have been together for few years, but Lawrence broke up. After that, they went back to being friend. She understood also that he was gay, but she doesn't know, people do not know that he's in love with his brother and that their feelings are seemingly mutual. Seemingly mutual, because it's uncertain whether Cain loves Law or if he only admires his older brother. Her name is Manon.
Fashionable :3~
Larron "I wanna stay at your place, Law! Please, please!"
Lawrence "no."
I'm sorry I didn't update my blog in a little over a month...! I tried writing more eheh. Thank you for checking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment