Wednesday, May 20, 2015

OCs

I wanted draw an illustration featuring the twins and Larron. I added Manon and Mery because it'd look too homo without them. Drawing stuff that makes it look like the twins are close to Larron, but, in the story, they're not That Close and they don't see each others that often... Not on a daily basis has what I wrote might suggest. "Exciting Everyday" The more I draw Cain the hairier he gets  lol I won't add more tho. I thought  hairy hands   would be  good ? Hmm. From Law's documents, some sheetss are falling, I used pages from "Weber v. Ontario 1995".. :3c On another note, both Larron and Mery don't know Manon. She's not in the main story.. just in Lawrence's story..
Progress thingy... I like them. ^^
Finally made a proper height chart for my characters... The one I was using until now had 2013 and 2014 drawings in it. sweats. Also an occasion to draw again characters I don t draw anymore and update some of the character's designs. Jones changed since 2013... He was similar, but different before.
The twins in the Academy's uniform. They never went to the academy tho. :3 Lawrence's wearing the girl's uniform because he's Cool. Hmm, it kinda bugs me because their eyes look too big/are too big..

Thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment