Some Roumaro for my tumblr sidebar ww I draw them like a cute couple, but they're actually.. Yeah. When you think about it, because of Sengoku Acad's rule, Rouga could make Maro do pretty much all he wants, can he?
One of my friend was talking about KyouTasuZan. Apparently, Kyouzan is a ship... I tried drawing what kyoutasuzan would look like imo... I think it's like Kyouya and Zanya sticking to Tasuku. Tasuku can't decide between the two of them.
The other day, I paint chatted with a friend. I drew a little wolf before they arrived~
I made a guide of my digital colours. Foremost, they change a lot depending on if the lines are digital or trad(on paper). When I try doing stuff to spend/waste time, I end up doing things like this. ww This could be useful in it's way. I wanted to write a comment on this but I'm pretty bad in writing and describing. (Even worse, when it's in English.)
Pariston Hill from HxH because he's cute?? Cute looking. I don't watch/read HxH;;; but he was in this week's episode and a lot of friends are talking about it :3:3
No comments:
Post a Comment