(Buddyfight)I am working on a small buddyfight doujinshi. This is the cover, it's still a work in progress. :3 I am not done yet with the shading as you can see. The coupling in the doujinshi is Shido x Rouga x Raremaro. It my OT3. !! (btw, original are at the end)
(Free!) The free! mob like guy. I think he's pretty much there just to get replaced by mini Mikoshiba and Sosuke... ...Unfair. He's cute. His arm is fucked up... uh.
(Free!) The free! mob like guy. I think he's pretty much there just to get replaced by mini Mikoshiba and Sosuke... ...Unfair. He's cute. His arm is fucked up... uh.
(Fanart)My friend was looking for guest artists for her doujinshi
and I offered my help, this is a preview of the illustration I've done
;) I will post about it if she opens online order of her book!!
ORIGINAL starting here
(Attestations)This is the main visual for the game I am working on, but,
right now, it's sorta on hiatus, because I am working on a doujinshi.
(And I'm slow to write)(The story part, the endings are already
determined.)
Also, I can reveal the character's names. From left to right, Marie, Verrières, Calliage. :3
Something I've done few weeks ago, I don't really remember when. He's an OC from 2012...
This is a sorta progress like thing, the first from 2009 is the original design when I was 14yo. You can see my art has changed a lot in five years. (and I was heavily influenced by Poisoncage Rann in 2011, I still love her work!!) It's fun to redraw older stuff, I do it when I'm bored. That said, I'm unsatisfied with the drawing I made this time, the pose looks too stiff.. but I don't know how to fix it.
Also, I can reveal the character's names. From left to right, Marie, Verrières, Calliage. :3
EDIT20161102 This project was dropped/forgotten.
Something I've done few weeks ago, I don't really remember when. He's an OC from 2012...
This is a sorta progress like thing, the first from 2009 is the original design when I was 14yo. You can see my art has changed a lot in five years. (and I was heavily influenced by Poisoncage Rann in 2011, I still love her work!!) It's fun to redraw older stuff, I do it when I'm bored. That said, I'm unsatisfied with the drawing I made this time, the pose looks too stiff.. but I don't know how to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment