Tuesday, July 15, 2014

|д꒪ͧ)…

 I finished this illust. :3:3
It's like I'm back really deeply into buddyfight... Uhh, I like Kyoutasu. When I started watching buddyfight it was because I thought future force Tasuku's cute, but I ended up finding him rather boring. now he got kyouya.. Kyouya's difficult to draw, but he's cool!
My top5 favourite buddyfight character as of now. Only cute boys allowed. They're all antagonists except for Kiri. ahaha but Kiri got kidnapped, we don't know how he'll turn out. Also, I pretty much only like Kiri because I ship him with Rouga. sorry...
Disaster force Shido that would tuck his hair because it became so long and it's in his way :3:3 (And because it looks great, acording to me)
Okay I decided to edit it so we see how disaster force shido would look like without tucking his hair and he's really pretty too.. Sheeds, u're pretty...
Rouga sport dad edition
bonusbonus,,,
Some friends and I have our buddyfight OC.
Here's my original buddyfighter, the name's Ayumu Masumi! (I used Kiri as a base to make his fake 'official art'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment