I preordered Conception II for Vita. :3 This girl's cute. like, really. I keep drawing those kind of poses, I'm not original lol
I got a new sketchbooks, small ones :3 and I scribbled a little today.
(UPDATE 2014.01.24!!)
So the first page, when you open the sketchbook there's a little shota boy, uehueheuheuhe. I don't know if it's a good start lol
Tried watercolours. Left, some small Rins from free! uh huhu, I like him a lot. Right, a little drawing for Camus (utapri)'s birthday hohoho. I butchered him, oops.
Little scribbles of Tori (Conception II) and there s a little Chloe but much fail. I played the trial, it's quite special :3c yeah. Tori is adorable.
The paper didn't like the sharpie :3c . oh well. Left, I tried to draw an hot man, lol but I'm not sure he's hot. Right, swimsuit swimsuit. Winter leave plz.
Little scribbles. yeah.
(UPDATE 2014.01.24!!)
So the first page, when you open the sketchbook there's a little shota boy, uehueheuheuhe. I don't know if it's a good start lol
Tried watercolours. Left, some small Rins from free! uh huhu, I like him a lot. Right, a little drawing for Camus (utapri)'s birthday hohoho. I butchered him, oops.
Little scribbles of Tori (Conception II) and there s a little Chloe but much fail. I played the trial, it's quite special :3c yeah. Tori is adorable.
The paper didn't like the sharpie :3c . oh well. Left, I tried to draw an hot man, lol but I'm not sure he's hot. Right, swimsuit swimsuit. Winter leave plz.
Little scribbles. yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment