Sunday, January 12, 2014

ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

People seem to ship Hanni and Will. I don't know about it yet, I'll watch more. I remember at some point ep4 or 5, i think, Hanni smelled Will and it was kinda homo, but... I think Hanni is more interested in Will as a friend like he states. Anyway, Hanni doesn't smoke, but I like drawing men and cigs, so get Hanni with a cigarette. Also, I'm gonna finish Hanni season one this week ! *^*
I'm trying to doodle more with pens or on paper, pretty much. Although I try digital a lot and like it, it's hard for me to get used to.

On another hand, school is starting soon, in around a week >-< I'm not ready, I still want to be in vacation !!! All the otome games I (pre)ordered are kinda late because of the holidays;;; Everything is late, orz, damn shipping. Still waiting for Jewelic Nightmare :3 :3 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment