Doodle of my boys Peter(?) and Vinh ;) They're new characters I created around BJDs I'm getting! Peter is a Granado Michael and Vinh a Granado Raguel///! I can't wait to have them home to work on them! I don't have much of a story for them yet.. but they're boyfriends♥
Sketchbook doodles.. coloured!
Lawrie in an aodai.. so handsome//!
I thought Lawrence and Cain would look cute as baseball players. ^p^ Seriously tho, what if they do like it? A lot of little boys play baseball as kids, no?
I tried drawing Manon as a kid ^^~ I like to think Manon Lawrie and Cain were pretty normal looking kids and they grew up into cool adults B) She's a little taller than the twins (they only met in the 20s tho).
Quick doodles feat.Charles and Shirley ohoh~ I've only been drawing the twins lately.. I'm forgetting how to draw my other ocs oops!
The "meet the artist" meme has been going around on twitter again lately.. I was tagged maybe a year ago, but never got around to it.. until this week.! People seem to have mixed it with the bag meme, but I've already done it over a year ago;
For someone on twitter^^ Kyouya from buddyfight~
For someone on twitter^^ Kyouya from buddyfight~
No comments:
Post a Comment