Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016 is almost over..!

With 2016 ending in only a few days, this is probably my last post for this year!
Lawrence and Cain were teens in the 90s. I don't know 90s fashion much, but I tried//
Summer Lawrie !
I wanted to draw Lawrie making a cute ðŸ˜ƒ face. ><
I am reshelling Lawrie (my bjd, an AS Lucifer) and I drew a new character for the doll. Also I decided to have my Maison de Aile Aile match him. They'll be two matching princes fufufu. They have similar size so they'll look good together**. 
I decided to reshell Lawrie cause when I got Manon, they just didn't work together. SoulDoll released a new doll with a face very similar to how I draw Lawrie!! Perfect for my boy!!
Gijinkas for my pokemon sun team!! My Incineroar is called The Big Nya, a friend found his name// I'm thankful thankful//!
My character with Lillie. Lillie is soooo cute, I love her///<3
Tourabu's Kanesan in Granblue's Marisa's outfit for a twitter pal ^o^!
Yuri on Ice's JJ!! Aaaaaaaaaa! I'm happy with the YOI finale although I feel like the pacing was a little too fast. I wish we could have seen more of the behind the scenes, their practices. >< If only they got more episodes!
My 2016 art summary. I'm not very satisfied with this year. On the positive side, I've improved!! I want to work a lot harder next year!

Scans under the cut ! ;) 
lawrie s coat: (x) maid costume: (x)

Thank you for viewing.
Also I would like to thank everyone for following me this year.
Looking forward seeing you next year, in 2017 !

No comments:

Post a Comment