Wednesday, August 12, 2015

☆⌒(*^-°)v

10-12 yo versions ... (Lawrence and Cain are the cutests.)
Jones in something cute, Lawrie too because there's not a drawing without him. (and he looks cute as a maid.)  ..I want them to serve me---
Wanted to draw a lanky Lawrence.
Anime-like ref sheets!! 
Hmm, Larron's haircut is stupid w, but it's fun to draw. The back of his head is like really short? like shaved, I'm not sure how it's called/to explain.. 
No comments on Mery. 
For Lawrence, I decided to draw him both with work and initial design looks. Changing the suits' colours, because he rarely wears the same thing(at least not twice in the same week or even month). 
I tried my best to make Cain look similar to Lawrie since they are twins ...they should look more similar, even if they have a significant weight difference. Cain's eyes are "more opened" than Lawrie making them look bigger. (They're def bigger, because i'm not  good LOL.) (Cain mentions  Lawrence  twice,    yet  Lawrie doesn't mention him at all   , i'm sorry cain .)


Embarrassing stuff after the cut, it's kinda nsfwish too I guess?

Cain and Lawrence   love live cards crossover...  It's these cards, rin smile and kotori pure. I wanted to draw  like those animal costumes on my  sons.. ........................... dubious ..

No comments:

Post a Comment