Illust. It's based on an unfinished drawing.. I made it better. On the original drawing, I was unable to draw Lawrence in a satisfying way... Also, Mery was in the background altho she is a main character.. I opened Larron's shirt because I thought it is cute. Keith has a gun w but he wouldnt be the kind of man to hold a gun , it's probably a toy one, i thought it would look cool.. (sketch here ^-^)
Outfits swaps w/ Shirley. Lawrence looks really great in a skirt. :9 Shirley is Cool.
Outfit swap with Nirono. She's an original character I created back in HS... I decided to draw another of Lawrie's outfits on her. :3
The outfit comes fro m a drawing during college.. It s supposed to be a café waitress uniform. The dress is too short and Lawrie's underwear is exposed.
Lawrence, in Lupin the Third style, or at least an attempt to.
drill twin tails are important
No comments:
Post a Comment